November 30th, 2018
The Following Process Will Help Narrow the Search for the
Right Product & Application for Concrete Floors
When You're Ready to Get Started, Give Armorcoat a Call Today!
Choose the Material in Terms of Application, Total Thickness, & Aesthetics
During the last thirty years, the protection of concrete floors has gone from essentially nothing to a relatively sophisticated process of some type of protective coating or surfacing. The primary purpose, of course, is to provide protection to the slab from deterioration or contamination, or to provide some added benefit such as aesthetics, wear, non-skid, chemical resistance, ease of maintenance, physical performance, and a myriad of other properties. We must remember that no other surface in a building takes more abuse than floors, regardless of the type of bui...
November 28th, 2018
Our Water-Based Epoxy Is Perfect Choice for You!
This Product Exhibits Excellent Characteristics That Rival Solvent Based Products
AR1015: is a two component water based epoxy coating that exhibits excellent characteristics that rival solvent based products. Additionally, AR1015 provides superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration.
- Recommended For: Priming or coating concrete, wood or masonry. This product can withstand exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Colors Available: Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green, amber clear and and special colors are available upon request. NOTE: The clear...
November 26th, 2018
There Are Many Benefits to Adding a Clear Top Coat
Adds Depth, Hides Scratches Better, Can Be Re-Coated to Look New Again and More!
Top Coats Ensure a Long Lasting and Even More Beautiful Floor Coating
Some of you may be wondering, why should I apply a clear top coat to my epoxy garage floor coating? This is a reasonable question that pops up from time to time for the average homeowner looking to save some money. The real question, however, ought to be why wouldn't you apply a clear coat? When you utilize a clear top coat, you will be surprised at all of the wonderful benefits that come along with it!
Anyone who has installed a garage floor coating correctly will tell you that the most laborious and most time-consuming part is prepping the floor for the epoxy. Applying the epoxy goes f...
November 24th, 2018
Our Joint, Crack, and Hole Repairs Feature Superior
Resurfacing Epoxy Mortar Systems
If Your Floors Look like This, We Can Help!
Concrete Repair Floor Coatings Systems
If your facility’s floors are damaged from cracks, chipping, or crumbling, we have the perfect solution - our resurfacing mortars which will not only fix the problem but will also prevent further damage from occurring. Many times, concrete slabs can begin to crack along the joint lines or suffer stress from the traffic of heavy vehicles or even chemical damage. The result of these conditions is usually unsightly and unsafe areas that spread throughout the floor. If you can stop the potential damage from spreading or becoming worse, you can save a lot of money by not replacing the concrete.
We have a wide variety of color opt...
November 21st, 2018
At Armorcoat, We Have Many Epoxy Floor Coatings Available
Including AR2700 Which Is Our Two-Component Solid Epoxy Colored Floor Coating System
AR2700: is a two component 100 (+/- 1%) solid epoxy colored coating designed for applications where a high build color fast impact resistance floor is needed.
- Recommended For: A high build topcoat or base coat on concrete or masonry. Product is suitable to many chemical exposure environments.
- Colors Available: White, Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green and special colors are available upon request.
- Coverage Per Gallon: 115-130 square feet per gallon @ 12-14 mils.
- Packaging: 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits.
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened containers....