January 30th, 2019
Epoxy Is One of the Toughest and Most Durable
Finishes You Can Apply to a Garage Floor
With Epoxy, You Will Be Able to Choose from a Wide Variety of Colors
Epoxy Is a Premier Garage Floor Coating
One of the toughest and most durable finishes that you can apply to a garage floor today is an epoxy coating. Not only does it protect your garage floor, but it can also instantly transform your boring or ugly cement into a professional looking floor of beauty and function. And since the garage is fast becoming more than just a place where you park the car, the benefits of garage floor epoxy have quickly made it one of the top choices for garage flooring today.
Used for both residential and commercial applications, epoxy will give your garage or shop floor that showroom shine that says "loo...
January 28th, 2019
Utilize Our Water-Based Floor Coating Epoxy Today!
This Product Can Withstand Exposure to Many Common Solvents and Chemicals
AR1015: is a two component water based epoxy coating that exhibits excellent characteristics that rival solvent based products. Additionally, AR1015 provides superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration.
- Recommended For: Priming or coating concrete, wood or masonry. This product can withstand exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Colors Available: Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green, amber clear and and special colors are available upon request. NOTE: The clear is not wat...
January 27th, 2019
This Introduction to Floor Coating Systems Will Help Get You Started!
When You're Ready to Get Started, Give Armorcoat a Call for All Your Floor Coating Needs!
An Introduction to Types of Floor Coatings
When it comes to floor paint and coatings, there are so many options that it can be overwhelming to navigate. There are a lot of terms for floor coating types, some referring to the material, some to the uses or benefits. For example, "epoxy floor coatings" and "chemical resistant floor coatings" are not mutually exclusive; most epoxy floor systems are also chemical resistant, but one term refers to the base material and the other to the purpose. To help you get a sense of floor coating types, and which ones might suit your facility, here is an overview of some common floor coating types:
January 25th, 2019
Designed for Where a High Build Color Fast Impact Resistance Floor Is Needed
AR2700 Is Recommended for a High Build Topcoat or Base Coat on Concrete or Masonry
AR2700: is a two component 100 (+/- 1%) solid epoxy colored coating designed for applications where a high build color fast impact resistance floor is needed.
- Recommended For: A high build topcoat or base coat on concrete or masonry. Product is suitable to many chemical exposure environments.
- Colors Available: White, Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green and special colors are available upon request.
- Coverage Per Gallon: 115-130 square feet per gallon @ 12-14 mils.
- Packaging: 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits.
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened...
January 23rd, 2019
We Can Protect, Strengthen and Beautify Your Industrial Facility!
Specializing in Auto Service Centers, Factories, Laboratories and Agricultural Facilities
Let's Make Your Floor(s) Brand New!
Industrial Concrete Floor Coatings - Specializing in Auto Service Centers, Factories, Laboratories and Agricultural Facilities.
Our qualified team members here at Armorcoat will help you find the solution that is best for your company. Whether it's a concrete hardener, densifier, or a completely new look that will enhance the entire area, we are here to help! Additionally, we'll also help make sure that the proper decisions are made regarding any technical questions or concerns you might have. If you want to get started today, give us a call at (888) 592-7667!
Applicable Industrial Coa...