Epoxy Crack Filler
AR800: is a two component 100% solids epoxy crack filler designed for shallow repair on either vertical or horizontal surfaces. This product is easy to mix and use and has a non-critical mix ratio. Additionally, the product, because it is a 100% solids formulation, can be applied thicker on horizontal surfaces when required. AR800 is recommended for repairing cracks and defects in concrete or masonry.
- Recommended For: Repairing cracks and defects in concrete or masonry.
- Colors Available: Gray (when mixed)
- Recommended Film Thickness: 1/8" cracks or thin build repairs
- Coverage Per Gallon: 0.13 cubic feet or 1,228 lineal feet @ 1/8" x 1/8"
- Application Temp: 60-90 Degrees °F
- Shelf Life: 1 Year in unopened containers
- Gardner Variable Impactor: 50 inch pounds direct - passed
- Cure Schedule:
Pot life (2-gallon volume): 1-3 hours @ 70°F
Tack free (dry to touch): 5-10 hours @ 70°
Re-coat or topcoat: Immediately after application
Light foot traffic: 10-24 hours @ 70°F
Full cure (heavy traffic): 2-7 days @ 70°F
- Primer: None Necessary
- Topcoat: Optional- This product can be over-coated with many suitable epoxy and urethane products
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988 - Call (888) 592-7667