Provides Excellent Water Repellency
AR1021 is a one component water based multi-functional self-cross-liking water soluble alkylalkoxy silane and siloxane designed to treat a wide variety of mineral substrates including architectural concrete, concrete block, splitface block, paver's, stucco, porous and dense brick, clay tile, exposed aggregate concrete, sandstone and slate.
Benefits of Using:
- Provides excellent water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling, freeze-thaw damage, chemical degradation, biological growth, efflorescence, and dirt pickup, thereby lengthening substrate life and reducing maintenance costs.
- Provides excellent beading for improved aesthetics.
- Low VOC emissions on curing. EPA compliant.
- Formulated to minimize darkening effects thus not changing substrate appearance.
- Good performance on both neutral and highly alkaline surfaces providing application field flexibility.
- Physically and chemically bonds to substrates.
- Product is UV stable and will not discolor.
- Product is resistant to biological degradation for longer service life.
- Coatings are vapor permeable to resist cracking, peeling, blistering and allows for carbonation to continue after the coating application. This allows for lengthened substrate life and greater substrate structural strength over time.
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988 - Call (888) 592-7667