Designed to Cure, Densify & Impart Water Repellency
Armorplate: is a single component, water based sodium siliconate solution designed to cure, densify and impart water repellency to a wide variety of concrete surfaces. It reacts with moisture and carbon dioxide to form an insoluble, water resistant bond with the floor itself. Armorplate imparts a satin to high gloss finish that requires no maintenance and prevents concrete dusting for the lifetime of the concrete..
- Recommended For: Concrete Floors, Warehouses & Manufacturing Areas.
- Colors Available: Clear to very opaque Color.
- Coverage Per Gallon: When the surface is fully saturated, coverage will depend on the absorptivity of the substrate resulting in 100 to 400 square feet per gallon coverage.
- Packaging: This product is available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon containers.
- Shelf Life: Six months in unopened containers when stored between 50-80 degrees F.
- Finish Characteristics: This product does not change the overall appearance of the substrate. After the material is applied and allowed to dry for 24 hours, it will not be readily apparent that the application has occurred, except the concrete will be fortified and exhibit excellent water repellency.
- Abrasion Resistance: The application of this product will increase the abrasion resistance of most substrates. Results will vary according to substrate type.
- Cure Schedule: Allow the material to dry for 24 hour period of time to obtain the maximum benefits of the application. This allows the material to react with available C02 and moisture and become an integral part of the substrate.
- Primer: None requires. If applying multiple coats, a wet edge should be maintained. If the ARMORPLATE dried between applications, water spotting may occur.
- Topcoat: None required. Multiple coats of this product are compatible.
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988 - Call (888) 592-7667