High Performance Urethane
- AR3200: is a two component (semi-gloss) aliphatic polyurethane floor, sealer that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering and UV stability.
- Recommended For: Auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, exterior tanks, indoor or outdoor service and chemical exposure areas.
- Colors Available: White, off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green, clear and special colors are available upon request.
- Recommended Film Thickness: 5-6 mils per coat wet thickness.
- Coverage Per Gallon: 320-500 square feet @ 5-6 mils wet thickness
- Packaging: 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened containers.
- Finished Characteristics: Semi-Gloss (<50 at 60 degrees @ Erichsen Gloss-meter)
- Impact Resistance: Gardner Impact, Direct & Reserve = 160in. lb. (passed)
- Cure Schedule:
Pot life (1 1/2 gallon volume)...3-5 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Tack Free (dry to touch)...2-4 hours @ 7- degrees F
Re-coat or Topcoat...4-8 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Light Foot Traffic...14-24 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)...3-5 days @ 70 Degrees F
- Primer: Recommended AR1015 clear.
- Topcoat: None Recommended.
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988 - Call (888) 592-7667