Decorative Color Flake System
DFS: Armorcoat DFS is a three strep decorative color flake system that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering and UV stability.
- Recommended For: Institutional uses, auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, garage floors, indoor or outdoor service and chemical exposure areas.
- Colors Available: White, Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green, clear and special colors are available upon request.
- Coverage Per Gallon:
Epoxy Primer: 125-275 s/f @ 8-20 mil wet thickness.
Urethane topcoat: 325-500 s/f @ 5-6 mils wet thickness.
Epoxy primer available in 2-10 gallon kits.
Urethane topcoat: 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits.
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened containers.
- Finish Characteristics: Semi gloss <50 at 60 degrees @ Erichsen Gloss-meter)
- Impact Resistance: Gardner Impact, direct & reverse = 160 in. lb. (passed)
- Cure Schedule:
Pot life (1 1/2 gallon volume)...3-5 hours @ 70 Degrees F
- Tack Free (dry to touch)...2-4 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Re-coat or Topcoat...4-8 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Light Foot Traffic...14-24 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)...3-5 days @ 70 Degrees F
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988 - Call (888) 592-7667