Our Water-Based Epoxy Is Perfect Choice for You!
This Product Exhibits Excellent Characteristics That Rival Solvent Based Products
AR1015: is a two component water based epoxy coating that exhibits excellent characteristics that rival solvent based products. Additionally, AR1015 provides superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration.
- Recommended For: Priming or coating concrete, wood or masonry. This product can withstand exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Colors Available: Off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green, amber clear and and special colors are available upon request. NOTE: The clear is not water clear and is not suitable for top coating over previously color coated floors. The clear is suitable as a primer or concrete sealer only.
- Coverage Per Gallon:229-320 square feet per gallon @ 5-6 mils wet thickness.
- Packaging: 2 gallon and 5 gallon kits.
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened containers.
- Finish Characteristics: Satin Gloss (40-80 at 60 degrees @ Erichsen Gloss-meter)
- Impact Resistance: Gardner Impact, direct = 50 in. lb. (passed)
- Cure Schedule:
Pot life (1 gallon volume)...1-1.5 hours @ 70 Degrees F
- Tack Free (dry to touch)...5-8 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Re-coat or Topcoat...7-10 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Light Foot Traffic...16-24 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)...2-7 days @ 70 Degrees F
- Primer: None Required.
- Topcoat: Optional: Many products are suitable as topcoats including multiple coats of this product. For added chemical resistance, color stability or UV stability, topcoat with a suitable aliphatic urethane.
- Topcoat: None recommended.
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
Call - (888) 592-7667