Our High-Performance Epoxy Can Also Be Used as a Stand-Alone Coating
Has Characteristics for Abrasion Resistance, Chemical Resistance & Substrate Penetration
AR1144 is two component solvent based epoxy coating that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and substrate penetration. This product is suitable as a primer for high build coatings and urethane or as a stand alone coating.
- Recommended For: Priming or coating concrete, wood or steel. This product can withstand exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Colors Available: White, off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, charcoal gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green and special colors upon request.
- Coverage Per Gallon: 267 to 320 square feet @ 5-6 mils wet thickness
- Shelf Life: One Year
- Finish Characteristics: Satin glass (30-60 at 60 degrees @ Erichsen Gloss-meeter)
- Impact Resistance: Gardner Impact, direct = 50 in. lb. (passed)
- Cure Schedule: Pot Life (2 gallon volume)...3-5 hours @ 70 degrees F
- Cure Schedule: None Required
- Cure Schedule: Optional: Many products are suitable as topcoats including multiple coats of this product. For added chemical resistance, color stability or UV stability, topcoat with a suitable aliphatic urethane.
Tack Free (dry to touch)... 2-4 hours @ 70 degrees F
Re-coat or Topcoat... 4-6 hours @ 70 degrees F
Light Foot Traffic... 16-24 hours @ 70 degrees F
Full Cure (heavy traffic)... 2-7 days @ 70 degrees F
America's # 1 Choice in Epoxy Floor Coating Since 1988
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
Call - (888) 592-7667