This Coating System Is Suitable for a Wide Variety of Flooring Sectors
ALL of Our Floor Coating Systems Are Proven to Withstand the Test of Time!
AR3400: Is a two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane floor sealer that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering and UV stability.
- Recommended For: Auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, exterior tanks, indoor or outdoor service and chemical exposure areas.
- Colors Available: White, off white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, tile red, brown, tan, beige, light blue, blue, green and special colors are available upon request.
- Coverage Per Gallon:320-500 square feet per gallon @ 3-5mils wet thickness.
- Packaging: 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits.
- Shelf Life: One year in unopened containers.
- Finish Characteristics: High-Gloss (80-100 at 60 degrees @ Erichsen Gloss-meter)
- Impact Resistance: Gardner Impact, direct & reverse = 160 in.lb (passed)
- Cure Schedule:
Pot life...2-4 hours @ 70 Degrees F
- Tack Free (dry to touch)...3-5 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Re-coat or Topcoat...5-9 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Light Foot Traffic...14-24 hours @ 70 Degrees F
Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)...3-5 days @ 70 Degrees F
- Primer: Recommend AR1015 clear.
- Topcoat: None recommended.
Contact Us today for a Free Quote!
Call - (888) 592-7667